Image Description: We need an easy-to-understand diagram to show people how to assemble the Simple Shower (formerly Hand-Shower).
Lego uses very nice diagrams that are like the type we need, so we have a page from a lego set attached for inspiration.
There are 4 items we need to display:
1. End-cap: This is the very end of the Simple Shower which has the holes in it. It has threading to let it screw on to the nozzle.
2. Straw: This connects to the end-cap and runs all the way through the nozzle and into the bottle.
3. Nozzle: This is the cone-shaped section. It also has threading to screw on to bottles.
4. Bottle: The bottle is not actually part of the Simple Shower, but it is what the Simple Shower will connect to. Therefore, we need a bottle in the picture, too.
So basically, we need a diagram with all three parts lined-up with arrows pointing to the piece that each part connects to.
Order of parts:
1. End-cap: Show the end-cap with an arrow going from its bottom hole to the straw. The two parts connect in this way.
2. Straw: Show the straw with an arrow pointing to the large end of the nozzle. This will let people know to put the straw through the nozzle.
3. Nozzle: Show the nozzle with an arrow pointing to the mouth of the bottle. This will let people know to put the whole thing on the bottle.
The type of image needs to be the realistic kind from the earlier drawings.